Skip Navigation Links
| Phone: +1 (888) 837-1407 - 9am-2pm Pacific|
Skip Navigation Links
How It Works
Order Online GET IT NOW!
Professional License

Professional License

This applies to all 50 states plus home and online businesses, as well as any other business. 
In addition to a BUSINESS license, and other filings such as a tax ID and a DBA, Professionals and trade specialist need a professional license. For example, attorneys get one by passing the state bar exam, CPAs, Architects et have similar requirements. Vocational Trade Specialist such as plumbers, electricians, construction contractors, nurses and other specialized trades also need a professional license and they get it by passing a certification exam.
Professionals and Trade Specialists
1-5 days -- We do the research and give you the information on how and where to apply
Order Online Now!

Submit Your Business Information & Select Your Tax IDs or Licenses.
Click On Button Below:
Not Sure What Tax IDs You Need? Take Our Free Tax IDs Quiz:
Skip Navigation Links
What U Need Quiz
Get It Now!
What Permits Do I Need?
View Mobile
Get Your Resale License and Tax IDs Online Now!

Legal Business Licensing Requirements Applying To Any State & Any Business


Even if you are a home or online business, all off the following applies to you.

check All Businesses Need a Business License & a Trade Business Name (Trade Business Name required if using a trade name).

check Retailers / Wholesalers, Need a Reseller Tax ID, & a Business License.

check Employers Need a Federal Tax Id Number (EIN), a State Tax Id ( State EIN), & a Business License.

check Corporations, & LLC Need a Federal Tax Id Number (EIN)& a Business License.

check Partnerships Need a Federal Tax Id Number (EIN) & a Trade Business Name, but also need a Business License.

check Sole Proprietors May Use a Federal Tax Id Number as a Business Tax ID but also need a Business License.

check Instead of filing a Trade Business Name, You Can Incorporate or form an LLC & You Will Not Need To File A DBA