We are a 3rd Party Agency NOT affiliated with IRS/Federal/State/Local Government.


Services in Detail

L.L.C Limited Liability Company Corporation

We obtain the official certificate and provide you with a legally required customized operating agreement that you will need to open a bank account. You will need a federal ID, the LLC certificate and the operating agreement to open an LLC bank account. An LLC will protect the business and the owner's personal assets as well as save on taxes.

DBA Doing Business As Fictitious Business Name

We obtain the official DBA certificate, publish the filing in a legal newspaper, file a proof of publication. If you don't file an LLC or corporation, you will need to file a DBA to register the business name. You also need it to open a business bank account and use stationary such as letter heads and business cards with your business name.

Seller's Permit ( Sales, Resale, Reseller Tax ID) Permit.

We officially register you business to collect sales tax or buy or sell wholesale as well as retail. We obtain the official State Seller's Permit Certificate

Federal Tax ID EIN Employer Tax ID Number

We obtain an official EIN certificate from the federal government. All businesses need an EIN except sole owner's that are not independent contractors.

State Employer Tax ID Number Also Called a SEIN

This is similar to a Federal EIN except that it is from the state and you need both if you are an employer. We obtain an official SEIN certificate from the State Government.

Incorporation. C Corporation, S, or NonProfit Corporation

We obtain the official certificate and provide you with a legally required customized bylaws that you will need to open a bank account. You will need a federal ID, the corporation certificate and the bylaws to open an LLC bank account. An corporation will protect the owner's personal assets as well as save on taxes.

Business License also called a Home Occupation License.

Whether home, online, mobile, store or office, this is a general license that all business must obtain. It is a general business tax registration ( as opposed to income, sales, employment or use tax). If you are a home business, you may need a home occupation license and a business license or one or the other. It depends on your state.

Vendor's License, Peddler's License, Business Permit, Business Personal Property Tax.

You may need one of these depending on your situation. You may need it in addition to a general business license or you may just need this one. Namely, a vendor's peddler's, business permit or business personal property tax registration.


Licensing and Business Filing Servicess

First, select a business legal structure

We can set you up as a sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC (Limited Liability Company) or corproation.

Then, you need to get licenses and tax IDS

We can help you get an EIN, State EIN, State Sales Tax ID, Tobacco ID, and a Business tax Filing ( Business License).

Tax Filings such as seller's Permit

If want to buy items wholesale or sell retail, you will need a reseller ID ( seller's permit).

Employers need both a federal EIN and a State EIN.

We can help you get an EIN, State EIN ( State Employer Identification Number ). You need to pay federal and state taxes.

Setting up DBA, LLC, Corp.

We can help you get a DBA Certificate. If filing as an LLC or Corp., a corp certificate or LLC certificate.

If filing an LLC or Corp., you don't need a DBA

If you set up an llc, you don't need a dba because a dba is the Filing of your business name.

You can file a DBA under an LLC or corporation

If you going to use more trade names, you can file them on the same dba or file dbas under the LLC or corporation.

Partneships that do not form LLC

Partnerships that do not set up as LLC or Corporation, need at least both a DBA and an EIN.

New Business Information


Obtain all business permits here online.


Follow The Steps Below

1. Select Entity

* LLC (Limited Liability Co.
* Sole Proprietor (DBA)
* Partnership, or
* Incorporation as S Corporation  C Corporation, or Nonprofit Corp.

2. Get Licenses

* A Business License, and/or
Home Occupation Permit, or
* Vendor's License, or
Peddler's License, or
* Tobacco License etc.

3. Register for Tax

All businesses need an EIN. If you sell tangible (touchable) products, you will need a sales tax ID. If you will hire, you will need a State Employer Tax ID. A business license is a type of general business tax Filing and it is required by all businesses.

Business Permit

All business permit also called a  license, business tax registration or home occupation permit.

Seller's Permit

All wholesalers, retailers and wholesale buyers need a seller's permit.  


An LLC,  is an legal entity structure.  It will protect both your personal and business assets.


Users of a trade name, must register the name with a Doing Business As,  (DBA) certificate.  

Where and How to obtain the permits

You can obtain all the permits here. As a business, you will need at least a business permit, an EIN permit, a seller's permit if you are buying /  selling wholesale or selling retail, a state EIN if you are hiring and an LLC, DBA, or Corporation if you want to become a corporate entity or simply register your assumed trade firm name.

How Do I obtain a business permit for my small business?  

You need to know the requirements first. For example, there are permits on the federal, state, county and city levels.  For instance, hygiene related businesses must go thru the county while others thru the state only or the city. Still others, they may have to have federal permitting.  Finally, keep in mind that home and online businesses need permits. 

Learn more about the different permits

When starting a business and getting permits, you need to know how to fill out the business permit application.  For example, some businesses must select the type of structure when filling out the permit application.  Being a home business may require you to get a home occupation permit and or a business permit.  

Register Online

Obtain all business licenses here online.

How It Works

Submit a Form

Submit a form with your business information.

Select Permits

Select the permits you need.

Check Out

Submit the form and pay for the services.

We Will Obtain Them

We will obtain the permit and mail and or email them to you. 

filingsusa.com , and its employees, agents, and representatives, are not affiliated with the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS") or any other governmental or regulatory body or agency.
filingsusa.com provides services to file and obtain legal govrnment documents including Federal Tax Identification Numbers from the IRS as well as other state and federal government agencies.

As a "Third Party Designee, filing agent" pursuant to IRS Form SS-4, paid prepares and submits applications for an Employer Identification Number ("EIN") to the IRS as a representantive of our clients. filingsusa.com does not verify EIN application submissions and is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. Any individual may obtain and submit his or her own EIN application at no cost through the official IRS website at www.irs.gov.

Use of this website does not make you a client, or a prospective client, of filingsusa.com. filingsusa.com makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the information on this website. filingsusa.com is not liable for any and all damages resulting from the use of, reference to, or reliance on information provided on this website.

It is provided only for general informational purposes and does not constitute legal or accounting advice of any kind. For convenience, this website may contain links to third-party websites. filingsusa.com does not control, endorse, or assume responsibility for the nature, content, accuracy, and availability of such websites.

filingsusa.com does not guarantee availability of Website and is not responsible for temporary unavailability due to technical issues. is not a law firm and does not offer legal advice or recommendations. Communications with filingsusa.comare not protected by attorney-client privilege in any way. If you or another person needs legal assistance must contact an attorney or law firm licensed in his or her jurisdiction.

© Copyright 2024 FilingsUSA.com - All Rights Reserved