We are a 3rd Party Agency NOT affiliated with IRS/Federal/State/Local Government.

About Us

When you go into business for yourself, you need to File your business. It is a good idea to incorporate of form an llc for Filing of you business because you are sued for a transaction that arose out of a business situation, you will stand a chance of losing everything you own -- your house, your car, all of your personal assets.

As a sole proprietor you will not r personal assets with Business Filing that does not include business incorporation or formation of llc, which is another form of business liability insurance.

File ing your business by incorporating or forming an llc, is the least expensive ways to protect your personal assets - File Your Business . A corporation is the cheapest form of liability insurance you can buy unless a transaction involves your own personal negligence or you have not acted fraudulently.

You can File Your Business with the help of a attorney in most states.  However, we can help you File Your Business for here.
Once you download and complete the Business Filing forms, mail them to the Business Filing Center

Business Filing Information Services provides details of all Business Filing Papers you may need to operate your business in United States, Counties and Local Governments.
We got the information on how to apply for a Business Filing , how to get a Business Filing , as well as the what's needed to obtain a Business Filing
Whether you are starting a business or thinking of starting one, this business Filing site will help you find out which Business Filing Papers you need for that starting business - or any other Business Filing Papers related to that type of business. 

If you have any questions or need additional info, contact us at support@filingsusa.com


Register Your Business Online .

Form Your Business

LLC, DBA Doing Business As, Corporation.

Tax Registration

Wholesale/Seller's License, EIN

Licenses and Permits

Business License, Seller's Permit, Vendor's License


Follow The Steps Below

1. Select Entity

* LLC (Limited Liability Co.
* Sole Proprietor (DBA)
* Partnership, or
* Incorporation as S Corporation  C Corporation, or Nonprofit Corp.

2. Get Licenses

* A Business License, and/or
Home Occupation Permit, or
* Vendor's License, or
Peddler's License, or
* Tobacco License etc.

3. Register for Tax

All businesses need an EIN. If you sell tangible (touchable) products, you will need a sales tax ID. If you will hire, you will need a State Employer Tax ID. A business license is a type of general business tax Filing and it is required by all businesses.

Business Permit

All business permit also called a  license, business tax registration or home occupation permit.

Seller's Permit

All wholesalers, retailers and wholesale buyers need a seller's permit.  


An LLC,  is an legal entity structure.  It will protect both your personal and business assets.


Users of a trade name, must register the name with a Doing Business As,  (DBA) certificate.  

Where and How to obtain the permits

You can obtain all the permits here. As a business, you will need at least a business permit, an EIN permit, a seller's permit if you are buying /  selling wholesale or selling retail, a state EIN if you are hiring and an LLC, DBA, or Corporation if you want to become a corporate entity or simply register your assumed trade firm name.

How Do I obtain a business permit for my small business?  

You need to know the requirements first. For example, there are permits on the federal, state, county and city levels.  For instance, hygiene related businesses must go thru the county while others thru the state only or the city. Still others, they may have to have federal permitting.  Finally, keep in mind that home and online businesses need permits. 

Learn more about the different permits

When starting a business and getting permits, you need to know how to fill out the business permit application.  For example, some businesses must select the type of structure when filling out the permit application.  Being a home business may require you to get a home occupation permit and or a business permit.  

Register Online

Obtain all business licenses here online.

How It Works

Submit a Form

Submit a form with your business information.

Select Permits

Select the permits you need.

Check Out

Submit the form and pay for the services.

We Will Obtain Them

We will obtain the permit and mail and or email them to you. 

filingsusa.com , and its employees, agents, and representatives, are not affiliated with the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS") or any other governmental or regulatory body or agency.
filingsusa.com provides services to file and obtain legal government documents including Federal Tax Identification Numbers from the IRS as well as other state and federal government agencies.

As a "Third Party Designee, filing agent" pursuant to IRS Form SS-4, paid prepares and submits applications for an Employer Identification Number ("EIN") to the IRS as a representative of our clients. filingsusa.com does not verify EIN application submissions and is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. Any individual may obtain and submit his or her own EIN application at no cost through the official IRS website at www.irs.gov.

Use of this website does not make you a client, or a prospective client, of filingsusa.com. filingsusa.com makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the information on this website. filingsusa.com is not liable for any and all damages resulting from the use of, reference to, or reliance on information provided on this website.

It is provided only for general informational purposes and does not constitute legal or accounting advice of any kind. For convenience, this website may contain links to third-party websites. filingsusa.com does not control, endorse, or assume responsibility for the nature, content, accuracy, and availability of such websites.

filingsusa.com does not guarantee availability of Website and is not responsible for temporary unavailability due to technical issues. is not a law firm and does not offer legal advice or recommendations. Communications with filingsusa.com are not protected by attorney-client privilege in any way. If you or another person needs legal assistance must contact an attorney or law firm licensed in his or her jurisdiction.

© Copyright 2024 FilingsUSA.com - All Rights Reserved